Monday, September 12, 2011

It has been a long time since I last posted and a lot has happened since.

From Feb to Sept, my life has basically changed.

Here is a list for myself to keep track of what I have done so far since Feb:

1. Won Special Mention at SAFMC - nothing great, is equivalent to a sympathy award
2. Learnt iPhone programming and released ITCrowd.
3. Got OpenCV to work on iphone and making an app using that now. All code was copied to get opencv to work.
4. Watched a ton of movies and went out with friends almost everyday
5. Released Flypn.com which can be considered my first 'start-up'
6. Travelled half-way around the world (that's right, I am in Berkeley, California, US)
7. started doing homework in school (trust me, i got a lot of it)

hmm... photos will be coming up soon. so have fun till then! I hope to be able to make it a routine to blog every week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment